Child Care Subsidy

P.O. Box 95026
Lincoln, NE - 68509

(800) 892-4453

The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) can help with the cost of child care (called a child care subsidy). Your gross income (income before taxes, insurance, and any other deductions are subtracted) is used to see if you are eligible. Both earned income (for example, wages) and unearned income (for example, child support, Social Security payments, Unemployment Insurance) are counted.

Leave a Reply